6 bedroom detached house for saleBrook Lane, Shaldon, Devon
Offers in Excess of
- Substantial Listed Residence
- Wealth Of Character Features
- Set In Splendid Mature Gardens
- Two Elegant Reception Rooms
- Garden/Sun Room
- Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Guest Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
- Master Bedroom With En Suite Bathroom
- Four Further Bedrooms (Two With En Suites)
Most attractive listed residence which has been a much loved family home for over 40 years. Set within mature grounds of approximately 1/2 acre with outdoor pool. Six bedrooms, four of which have en suite facilities, two reception rooms plus garden room, kitchen with breakfast room & utility area. Potential for one bedroom annexe. Double garage & parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49877259.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA150022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Shaldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.