3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMenin Road, Tipton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Recently Renovated Family Home
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Gated Off Road Parking
- Downstairs W.C.
- Three Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Within Proximity To Local Amenities, Schools And Transport Links
**No Upward Chain** **Recently Renovated** **Finished To A high Standard** **Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property** **Gated Off Road Parking** **Spacious Rear Garden** **Downstairs Cloakroom** **Viewing's Advised**
**No Upward Chain**
A beautifully appointed and recently renovated property finished to a high standard offering a spacious kitchen/diner, family lounge, fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
This semi-detached family home also offers gated off road parking, and an extremely spacious private rear garden.
This property is ready for potential families and first time buyers alike.
to book your viewing please call Shipways on 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Off road parking with lawn area and path leading to the property entrance
Double glazed side facing door leading to the alarmed residence with stairs accessing the first floor
Downstairs cloakroom with w.c, and hand wash basin
Lounge 12' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.00m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed front facing bay window, laminate flooring and central heating radiator
Open plan kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, oven and hob with overhead cooker hood, space for utilities and double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden
First floor landing with double glazed side facing window, central heating radiator and loft access
Double bedroom with double glazed rear facing window and central heating radiator
Double bedroom with double glazed front facing window and central heating radiator
Double bedroom with double glazed front facing window
Well appointed family bathroom with white suite hand wash basin, w.c, bath with overhead shower, extractor fan, central heating boiler and chrome radiator to wall and double glazed rear facing window
Rear Of The Property
Spacious rear garden with pathway sloping to enclosed and private lawn space
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49882539.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY101159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.