4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Catherines Road, Broxbourne
- Chain Free
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Off-Street Parking
- Sought after Road in Broxbourne
- School Catchments
- Easy Reach of Broxbourne Railway Station.
CHAIN FREE!! William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this spacious four bedroom detached property, ideally located on St. Catherines Road you are within catchments of highly regarded schools and walking distance to Broxbourne Railway Station.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this spacious four bedroom detached property to the market, located on the ever popular St. Catherines Road within easy reach of Hoddesdon Town Centre which offer a wide range of high street shops bars and restaurants. Also you will be within catchments to highly sought after schools and short walking distance to Broxbourne Railway Station. This property has the added benefit of being sold chain free, call now for further information or to arrange an appointment.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front Door to:
Door to front aspect and radiator.
Ground Floor W.C
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled splash back and laminated flooring.
Lounge 21' 10" narrowing to 10' 9" x 20' ( 6.65m narrowing to 3.28m x 6.10m )
Double glazed windows and sliding door to rear aspect, feature fireplace with surround and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 7' 2" ( 4.60m x 2.18m )
Double glazed door and window to side aspect, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample preparation surfaces incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, double oven, electric hob and cooker hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer and laminated flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, double glazed window to side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.38m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' ( 3.45m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 9' max ( 3.10m x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and laminated flooring.
Double glazed frosted window to side aspect, chrome heated towel rail, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, wall mounted shower with rainfall head and glass shower screen. Wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, partly granite tiles and fully tiled flooring.
To the front of the property parking for numerous vehicles, laid lawn leading to attached garage with power and lighting with up and over door. To the rear of the property comprising a patio area leading to mostly laid to lawn and a non over looked grounds to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49882563.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.