2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Avenue, Totland Bay, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom semi-detached house
- Beautifully presented with lovely kitchen diner
- Easy to maintain garden
- Off road parking
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating C (80)
This two bedroom home is light, bright and modern. Perfect for a buy to let or perhaps a weekend lock up and leave as well as a residential.
Built by the current owners it was carefully planned to be a great place to live. The ground floor has a sunny lounge, complete with a log burner that compliments the modern gas central heating system. The kitchen/diner runs along the back of the property it has doors leading out to the rear garden. There is a modern fitted kitchen with oven, hob and an extractor fan, this is the ideal place for families to get together to enjoy planning their day. There is also a ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, both of which have the luxury of a modern en-suite to go with them. There is off road parking to the rear and the garden is the perfect size to enjoy without being too big to maintain.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have had this property as a successful rental, it is ideal for both investment or for living in.
The location is great as the beach and the village with its shops are both within easy reach on foot or by car.
- Lounge: 13'8 x 10'4 (4.17m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 18'6 maximum x 10'9 (5.64m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 10'2 (3.36m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 9'9 (4.19m x 2.97m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49883115.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.