2 bedroom terraced house for saleDudley Road, Sale
- Two Generously Sized Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Newly Fitted Stylish Bathroom
- Refitted Contemporary Kitchen
- Great Proximity to Local Transport Links and Sale Town Centre
- Ideal For a First Time Buyer
This property boasts a fantastic location being within great proximity to the metro-links and Sale Town Centre. Internally the property offers a wonderful kitchen diner and newly fitted bathroom whilst two generously proportioned double bedrooms are positioned on the first floor and reveal a stylish & tasteful decor
This two double bedroom terraced property is well presented throughout. It is situated in a highly desirable area of Sale being within walking distance to the local metro link and Sale Town Centre. The property is stylishly presented throughout with an open plan kitchen / dining area and separate spacious lounge area. The property boasts the great addition of a refitted bathroom which is located on the ground floor. On the first floor the property offers two double bedrooms both offering more than ample space and have been decorated in a neutral and contemporary style.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49883775.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 634222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.