3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHambleton Road, Nunthorpe
- Sought After Residential Location
- No Forward Chain
- Well Presented Spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Extended Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Lounge Leading to a Dining Room
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Extensive Block Paved Driveway to Single Attached Garage with Electric Door
- Easy to Maintain Front & Rear Gardens
- Catchment Area for Nunthorpe Schools
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom mature semi detached house within the catchment area for Nunthorpe Schools and offered for sale with no forward chain. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge opening up into the dining room and extended kitchen breakfast room. The first floor accommodates three spacious bedrooms and a modern shower room. Externally, a block paved driveway offers parking for a number of cars and gives access to a single garage with electric door. Easy to maintain gardens are located to both front and rear elevations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49887846.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.