2 bedroom terraced house for saleFerndale Avenue, Plymouth
Sold by Us
- 3 Storey Town House
- Victorian Period Features
- On Road Parking
- Great Size Garden
- CHAIN FREE
- Large Open Plan Living Room/Dinner
- Potential Investment Opportunity
- Great First Time Buyers Home
- Close to A38 & Other Local Amenities
- EPC : D65
DESCRIPTION This property offers an amazing opportunity for any first time buyer or investor looking to put their own stamp on a property. With stunning period features, this property is set across three floors providing large open plan living and dining areas. Situated just off Wolsely Road close to local amenities and in walking distance to Weston Primary School, this property is a must view for anyone looking to make a forever home.
In through the porch area you are greeted by a stunning period stained glass door that provides access to a good sized split level hallway. The hallway itself leads into the dining room that has been opened up creating a large family lounge diner. The lounge benefits from a traditional Victorian bay window and stunning period fire place framed in a beautiful solid wood surround.
Downstairs you will find a kitchen/breakfast room that spans the entire length of the property. There is potential to open the kitchen with patio doors creating additional access to the rear garden. The breakfast room also benefits from purpose built storage and open space to entertain. This level is also home to a good size 3 piece family bathroom. The rear garden is made up of lawned and decked areas measuring approximately 20ft x 16ft.
The two bedrooms are situated on the top floor. The master room spans the full width of the building and has lots of potential to be split into an additional room. The second room is also a double room and provides views over local playing fields.
This house has great potential to become a home, although it would benefit from some cosmetic work throughout. We anticipate a high volume of viewings on this property and advise all applicants to ensure they bring proof of funds.
Call us today on 01752 875075 to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49889151.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101415001538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hindhead Property, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.