2 bedroom bungalow for saleMAIN ROAD, HUMBERSTON FITTIES ,
- Two bedroom detached holiday home set within this superb position
- Only a short stroll over the sand dunes behind onto the beach
- Double glazing and heating
- Spacious open plan living area/kitchen, sunroom, bathroom, w.c and two bedrooms
- Easy maintainable lawned plot
- Viewing is highly advised on this most lovely property
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band A
Without a doubt this detached holiday home residing upon the Humberston Fitties must be in this agents opinion set upon one of the most enviable positions with the beach being only a stones throw behind. Enjoying views over the grass dunes a few steps takes you over a small hill and there you find the beach and estuary beyond. The chalet itself is one of the oldest on the site and has been lovingly maintained and beautifully altered to create a superb open plan living space with the bedrooms and bathroom facilities off. With double glazing and heating this lovely property briefly comprises spacious open plan living/dining and kitchen area with sun room located to the rear. Doors provide access to one side to the two bedrooms whilst to the other you find a bathroom and separate cloakroom. Set upon this reasonable sized plot which is majority lawned early viewing is most highly advised on what will be a most popular property due to its location and presentation.
5' 8'' x 2' 7'' (1.721m x 0.778m)
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Equipped with a wall mounted wash hand basin and a w.c.
8' 9'' x 8' 8'' (2.676m x 2.633m)
This lovely room has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Central heating radiator.
6' 5'' x 8' 9'' (1.963m x 2.661m)
The final of the two bedrooms has a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Central heating radiator. Fitted cupboard.
The property is set upon this good sized plot which has fencing to its perimeters and is majority lawned with the benefit of off road parking. Metal storage shed. One of the key selling features to this property has to the access to the rear to the dunes and the beach only a few seconds walk from the rear of the property. this a lovely idyllic position which really needs to be viewed.
Main Living Area/Kitchen
15' 5'' x 22' 1'' (4.710m x 6.739m)
This lovely light and airy open plan space offers more than enough to accommodate the kitchen area along with living and dining areas and is tastefully presented.
9' 0'' x 13' 6'' frame to frame (2.735m x 4.111m)
Enjoying a panoramic view to the rear across the dunes, this uPVC double glazed sunroom has entrance door leading out to the rear garden. Central heating radiator.
3' 7'' x 2' 7'' (1.099m x 0.800m)
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Central heating radiator. Doors to the bathroom and cloakroom.
5' 7'' x 5' 5'' (1.693m x 1.655m)
The bathroom is equipped with a pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with electric shower over. uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Chrome effect towel radiator.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7907324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.