2 bedroom terraced house for saleChapel Street, Penzance
Withdrawn from Market
- TWO BEDROOMS * EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- FIRST FLOOR LVING ROOM WITH GOOD SEA VIEWS ACROSS PENZANCE HARBOUR
- MANY PERIOD FEATURES * IDEAL HOLIDAY HOME OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE
- ENCLOSED SITTING OUT AREA
- CENTRAL POSITION * CLOSE TO MOST LOCAL AMENITIES
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- EPC RATING E
The property has been modernised to a high standard, retaining many period features, making an ideal retreat, holiday home or investment purchase. Dock Cottage is a lovely example of a period home in a sought after area of Penzance, being within close walking distance of the promenade and most local amenities. Due to the popularity of properties such as this, we would recommend an early appointment to avoid disappointment.
STABLE DOOR TO:
KITCHEN/DINER 11' 10" x 9' 10" (3.61m x 3m) Inset stainless steel sink with cupboards below, fitted wall and base units, solid wood worksurfaces, integrated dishwasher, free standing washing machine and fridge freezer, built in oven and four ring hob, beamed ceiling, understairs storage cupboard, double glazed window.
BEDROOM 1 11' 6" x 7' 6" (3.51m x 2.29m) Built in wardrobes and cupboards, beamed ceiling, double glazed window, night storage radiator, electric wall heater.
BATHROOM Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, wall mounted gas water heater, heated towel rail.
STAIRS FROM KITCHEN/DINER TO:
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
LIVING ROOM 11' 5" x 8' 2" (3.48m x 2.49m) Double aspect room with lovely sea over sea views over Penzance harbour and beyond, window seat, cast iron burner, television point, electric wall heater.
BEDROOM 2 12' x 10' (3.66m x 3.05m) Exposed granite to one wall, built in cupboard, window seat, sunken spotlights, night storage radiator. Door to:
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM White suite comprising semi-circular shower cubicle with glazed door, wash hand basin, low level WC, double glazed Velux window, heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE Shared pedestrian access leads to a small look out room with stable door, ideal for small sitting area with views across Penzance harbour. Storage shed.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
DIRECTIONS From the centre of Penzance, proceed down Chapel Street passing The Turk's Head and Admiral Benbow public houses on your left hand side. When you come to the church on the right hand side, just past this you will come to a gate on your left hand side. Proceed through the wrought iron gate and the door beyond whereby the cottage is down on your left hand side.
NB We understand the current vendor rents a parking space nearby in the region of £600/700 per annum.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49893183.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844015105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.