4 bedroom detached house for saleLYDIA COURT, IMMINGHAM
- Beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Altered from the original build to create a stylish and modern kitchen area
- Hallway, lounge sitting room, kitchen, utility and conservatory/dining
- Landing, family bathroom and four bedrooms with ensuite to master
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Viewing is highly advised on this beautiful home
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band C
Crofts estate agents are delighted to be offering for sale this beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home which has been extended into the garage to create a new spacious kitchen area. Set within this popular area early viewing is highly advised on what is sure to be a most popular property with the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. this superb property briefly comprises entrance hallway, living room, sitting/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility, cloakroom, landing, bathroom and four bedrooms with master ensuite. Low maintenance front and rear gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49893867.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8023940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.