1 bedroom apartment for saleYork Road, Bedminster, Bristol
- A TRULY FANTASTIC LOCATION, CLOSE TO TEMPLE MEADS TRAIN STATION, THE CITY CENTRE, GREAT RESTAURANTS & BARS!
- A GROUND-FLOOR ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT
- A PARKING SPACE INCLUDES
- LIGHT & AIRY LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA
- BENEFITS FROM A SEPARATE KITCHEN
- IN GOOD DECORATIVE-ORDER THROUGHOUT
- PERFECT FOR PROFESSIONALS AND INVESTORS
- CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION 0117 9664278
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY! This fantastic ground-floor comprises one light and airy double bedroom, a tidy lounge with dining area, as well as a separate kitchen area. Further benefits includes a parking space! This property is conveniently situated close to Temple Meads train station and the City Centre!
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY! This fantastic ground-floor comprises one light and airy double bedroom, a tidy lounge with dining area, as well as a separate kitchen area. Further benefits includes a parking space! This property is conveniently situated close to Temple Meads train station and within easy reach of cosmopolitan restaurants and bars within the city centre... An amazing opportunity for professionals! EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
***GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER IN CENTRAL BRISTOL***
***CALL CONNELLS ON 0117 966 4278 TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING***
Communal Entrance Hall
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.33m )
Comprises a window to the front of the property, gorgeous ceiling rose, a wall-mounted radiator, a telephone point, a TV point, coving, a smoke alarm, a large storage area and door to the kitchen. There is also space for a dining table and chairs.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 5' 2" ( 2.34m x 1.57m )
A partly-tiled fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces with a stainless steel sink/drainer. Also includes an oven with electric hobs and a cooker-hood, plumbing for a washing-machine, space for a fridge-freezer and a door leading into the lounge.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 12' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.81m )
Includes a window to the rear of the property, built-in wardrobes, a TV point and coving.
Partly-tiled comprising a low-level WC, a wash hand basin with vanity cupboard. Also comprises a bath with mixer-taps and an overhead shower, an extractor fan, a heated towel rail and coving.
Parking Space To Rear
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49894062.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.