2 bedroom flat for saleThe Wharf, Morton
- Two bedroom second floor apartment
- Kitchen and lounge through diner
- Shower room with three piece suite
- Off street parking for one vehicle
- Balcony from lounge to kitchen area
- EPC RATING: B
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the open market a two bedroomed second floor apartment, offering modern, well maintained living accommodation, that briefly comprises entrance onto central hallway, with access given to well-proportioned lounge through kitchen area with a excellent range of wall and base units, having two double bedrooms, shower room with three piece suite, an additional cloaks cupboard’s space and separate generous airing cupboard. The property has balcony, off street parking and brick built garage with uPVC double glazing through, gas fired central heating. Viewings are a must although strictly via the selling agent.
Entrance via solid wood door onto central hallway, with access given to all rooms, generous airing, separate cloak cupboard spaces, central heating radiator and spotlights inset to the ceiling;
LOUNGE THROUGH DINER
28' 5'' x 13' 3'' (8.65m x 4.04m)
uPVC double glazed window onto the rear, walk in uPVC double glazed floor to ceiling bay window onto the front, additional uPVC double glazed door onto balcony offering generous views over the river trent, having central heating radiator and spotlights inset to the ceiling.
Has an excellent range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, one and half x stainless steel sink and drainer, inset with mixer tap over, having an integrated four ring ceramic hob, integral electric oven and grill, with additional integral fridge freezer and washer/dryer.
13' 6'' x 8' 4'' (4.11m x 2.54m)
uPVC double glazed window overlooking the river trent, central heating radiator, range of fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, generous shelves and hanging space.
13' 6'' x 8' 8'' (4.11m x 2.64m)
uPVC double glazed window to the front looking over the river trent, central heating radiator, range of fitted wardrobes with generous shelves and hanging space and fitted mirrored sliding door.
Has a fully tiled walk-in double shower with wash hand basin, w.c in built around range of fitted vanity units, frosted uPVC double glazed window, shaver point, fully tiled walls and floors, wall mounted heated towel rail, spotlights and extractor to the ceiling.
The property has off street parking for one car, internally leading onto generous garage with power/lights, with balcony leading from the lounge through to the kitchen area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49894386.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8038039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Gainsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.