2 bedroom bungalow for saleAbbeyfield Drive, Fareham, Hampshire
- 2 Bedroom detached bungalow with garage and drive
- Rear enclosed garden
- Impressive kitchen
- Flexible accommodation
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Make sure that you take the time to come and have a look at this lovely two bedroom detached bungalow.The spacious accommodation and generous plot help to make this a brilliant place to call home. Located in a quiet corner of Fareham, this would serve perfectly as a first time buyers home as well as anybody looking to downsize. The kitchen and dining space has been expertly created with modern fixtures and fittings. It’s a lovely setting, and perfect for those that love to cook. The bespoke styling and abundance of natural light make it a fantastic asset to the bungalow. The addition of the garage and off road parking is always an attractive feature. The garage offers additional storage as well as the option of keeping bikes and cars safe from the elements.In all this is a lovely property tucked away in a quiet part of Fareham. Make sure you take the time to come and view.
What the Owner says:
When we first came here it was an obvious choice for us. The location was so peaceful and the accommodation on offer suited us perfectly. The garden was a lovely size and having the garage meant that storage wasn’t an issue either.
With time our family has grown, so we are in need of something bigger now.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'1 x 12'0 (4.30m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen: 15'6 x 8'11 (4.73m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 10'9 (3.97m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 8'9 (3.89m x 2.67m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Lean To
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49895265.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40725099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.