4 bedroom terraced house for saleHuntly Road, Birmingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Within walking distance of Birmingham City Centre
- Great buy to let investment property
- Low maintenance front & rear garden
- spacious living room
**** FOUR BEDROOM **** MID TERRACE PROPERTY **** WALKING DISTANCE OF BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE **** FAMILY BATHROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS WC **** LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN **** GREAT BUY TO LET INVESTMENT ****
This fantastic buy to let investment property offers four good sized bedrooms and the dining room is currently being used as bedroom five. It is situated in a great location, within walking distance to Birmingham City Centre,
On approach is low maintenance front garden with path leading to entrance porch and then entrance hallway,
downstairs WC and storage area, leading into kitchen, living room and dining room, heading into rear garden.
Upstairs comprises of four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom,
Double glazed door to front and double glazed window to side. Vinyl flooring.
Single glazed door to front, electric heater and storage areas off hallway.
Downstairs W.C. 6' x 12' 9" ( 1.83m x 3.89m )
Low level w.c and double glazed widow to front.
Lounge 12' 5" x 13' 2" ( 3.78m x 4.01m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, TV point, electric fire and ceiling light point.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.95m )
(Currently used as a bedroom)
Single glazed window to front, ceiling light point and fire place with electric fire inset.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 12' 6" ( 2.79m x 3.81m )
A range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink/ drainer with tiling to splash prone areas. Fridge/ freezer and plumbing space for washing machine. Ceiling light point, cupboard, double glazed window to rear and door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, cupboard, ceiling light point and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 3" ( 4.09m x 2.82m )
Single glazed window to front and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 12' 4" ( 2.97m x 3.76m )
Single glazed window to front, built in wardrobe and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 11' 7" ( 2.84m x 3.53m )
Single glazed window to rear and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Four 6' 1" x 12' 6" ( 1.85m x 3.81m )
Single glazed window to rear, electric heater and ceiling light point.
Bath with shower over, low level w.c and wash hand basin. Full height tiling, ceiling light point and single glazed window to rear.
Block paved foregarden with path to front door and walled boundaries.
Paved patio and lawned areas with fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.