3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrincipal Avenue, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Off street parking
- Sought after area
- Viewing essential
STUNNING FAMILY HOME WITH EN SUITE AND OFF STREET PARKING! This is an absolute gem of a property, situated in a great area and being within easy reach of Barnsley town centre and commuter links. Call us now to arrange your viewing!
STUNNING FAMILY HOME WITH EN SUITE AND OFF STREET PARKING! This is an absolute gem of a property, situated in a great area and being within easy reach of Barnsley town centre and commuter links. Call us now to arrange your viewing! £160,000 - £170,000.
With a front facing double glazed entrance door, radiator and a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 1" x 13' 11" max ( 3.68m x 4.24m max )
Having a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Giving access to a storage cupboard and a downstairs W.C.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled splash back and a radiator.
Kitchen 15' 5" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.70m max x 3.99m max )
With a rear facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, an extensive range of fitted wall and base units, work surfaces with complimentary splash backs and a sink and drainer.
First Floor Landing
With loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.68m )
There is a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
With a front facing double glazed window, extractor fan, shower cubicle, wash basin and a low flush WC.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.62m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.28m x 1.98m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Comprising of a side facing double glazed window, radiator, low flush WC, wash basin, panelled bath, part tiling to the walls and a radiator.
To the front is a low maintenance garden and off street parking. To the rear is a larger than expected, enclosed lawned garden and a paved seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49896045.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.