4 bedroom terraced house for saleBelmont Park Road, Leyton
- Four bedrooms
- Excellent condition
- Victorian Terraced
- Baker arms location
- Arranged over three floors
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Extended kitchen/diner
- Short walk to the village
- Chain free
A beautifully finished, expertly developed four bedroom Victorian terrace, located just to the South of Walthamstow Village. Laid out over three floors you have a large through lounge, generous kitchen/diner, private rear courtyard and the second floor is effectively a self-contained studio apartment.
The peaceful streets and historic architecture of Walthamstow Village are just a short walk away, here you'll find some of the best bars, restaurants and gastropubs the borough has to offer.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be enjoying some stunning Design & Decor from top to bottom – the 250 square foot through lounge features a beautiful exposed brick chimney breast, period mantelpiece and hardwood floors. The kitchen/diner has been carefully extended to create an even larger space, with plenty of room for dining and lots of natural light.
On the first floor, you have the master bedroom – 150 square feet with en suite shower room and another exposed brick chimney breast, and the second bedroom, a solid double of well over 100 square feet. The floor is completed by the family bathroom.
The second storey is made up of a 150 square foot, skylit studio room with kitchenette. There's also an en suite shower room and separate bedroom. It all adds up to the perfect guest space. Outside, your private garden is a spacious courtyard, ideal for barbecues and home to a handy shed.
- Off the kitchen, you have a handy utility room and separate Garden Room for soaking up the sun.
- Walthamstow Central is a three-quarter mile on foot or a short bus ride and will get you directly to
Liverpool Street or Oxford Circus in 20 minutes.
- Overground station 10 mins walk away
- You're well served for local schools, there are six primary/secondaries nearby, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
Reception Room - 3.9m x 3.3m (12'9" x 10'9") -
Dining Room - 3.3m x 2.7m (10'9" x 8'10") -
Kitchen/ Diner - 6.0m x 4.3m (19'8" x 14'1") -
Utility Room - 2.0m x 1.6m (6'6" x 5'2") -
Bedroom - 4.m x 3.4m (13'1" x 11'1") -
Ensuite - 1.9m x 1.2m (6'2" x 3'11") -
Bedroom - 4.5m x 2.6m (14'9" x 8'6") -
Bathroom - 2.4m x 2.1m (7'10" x 6'10") -
Bedroom - 2.6m x 2.5m (8'6" x 8'2") -
Guest Bedroom - 4.1m x 3.7m (13'5" x 12'1") -
Garden - 2.9m x 2.8m (9'6" x 9'2") -
Explore our 'Locals Leyton' pages for everything this uniquely placed district has in store.
With the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park just across the A12 you have all manner of shops and amenities within easy reach.
Housing stock is mostly sturdy Edwardian terraces, developed over time to provide a wide range of houses and apartments. Placed in something of a sweet spot between location and affordability, there are still bargains to be had.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49898400.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27205550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.