3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMoir Close, Sanderstead, CR2 0LQ
- CHAIN FREE 3 bed detached bungalow
- Quiet cul de sac
- Large conservatory. 2 toilets
- Secluded rear garden.
- Few mins walk to bus stop
- Potential to extend STPP
- Brick built workshop and shed
CHAIN FREE - This is a 3 bedroom detached bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac. Comprises of 3 bedrooms, good size lounge/diner, bathroom and separate toilet, kitchen leading to conservatory and access to a good size rear garden, paved frontage with parking for several cars, garage with shared driveway. Your conveyancer should be made aware .Would benefit from updating / modernisation. Moir Close is situated off Arkwright Road and close to Upper Selsdon Road. Close to bus routes servicing Croydon and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49901025.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manchester Durman, Sanderstead, South Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.