4 bedroom detached house for saleRiversleigh Way, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1EX
Offers in Region of
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Study Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner & Utility
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
*** RECENTLY CONSTRUCTED & IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER 'RIVERSLEIGH' DEVELOPMENT IN WARTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer FOR SALE this prestigious four bedroom detached family home situated on the popular Riversleigh new build development in the delightful village of Warton, located on the banks of the River Ribble and within easy reach of the Fylde coast. Ideally positioned close to all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and sporting facilities this beautiful family home offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, study room, modern fitted kitchen diner with bi-folding doors leading out onto the rear garden, utility room, downstairs WC, master double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, three further good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts well landscaped laid to lawn front and rear gardens with driveway parking leading to a single garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing this superb family home comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.