6 bedroom detached house for saleCheesemans Lane, Hambrook, Chichester, West Sussex
- Reception hall
- Drawing room
- Dining room
- Study/family room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedrooms with dressing room and bathroom,
- 5 further bedroom suites all with bathrooms
- Range of outbuildings including: additional annexe space, a double garage,
- a marquee pavilion (currently used as extra garaging and storage),
- garden store with greenhouse, purpose built grass tennis court
An imposing and well-proportioned house built in the Arts and Crafts era, set in 4.2 acres of gardens and grounds, with a lawn tennis court and outbuildings
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49909464.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI170040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.