1 bedroom apartment for saleGrosvenor Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 7QL
- OVER 55'S ONLY Warden Monitored Flat.
- One Double Bed Ground Floor Apartment.
- Spacious Kitchen
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- Electric storage heating
- House Manager
- Communal Lounge & Laundry Room
We are pleased to offer this one bedroom ground floor flat suited for people over the age of 55, with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
There is a carpeted lounge with galley style fitted kitchen with electric oven and hob. There is a large double bedroom with fitted cupboards and a large walk in shower room with toilet and wash hand basin. In addition a good size storage cupboard off the hallway on entering the flat
There is a House Manager, communal lounge and laundry room for residents use. Guest room also available.
Allocated parking for the property.
Located in the very popular area of Lodmoor and within easy walking distance of local shops including three major supermarkets which are all within one mile.
Regular bus service to Weymouth town centre and Dorchester. Weymouth railway station is within 10 minute walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cornerstone Estates, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.