2 bedroom bungalow for saleGleneagles Drive, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Driveway, Detached Garage
- Good Condition, Well Maintained Gardens
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden
This two bedroom detached bungalow is in good condition throughout and briefly comprises; A welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge with bay window, a porch, two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom with three piece suite and a rear open plan dining room through to conservatory. Externally there's a driveway, a single detached garage, exceptionally well maintained front, side and rear gardens. The rear garden is enclosed spacious and private. This property is a must view due to location and condition. Book a viewing today!
This beautiful detached bungalow is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac whilst being just a short walk away from the locally well regarded Harris Primary school. The property is well positioned for access to Preston city, Fulwood centre and the Royal Preston Hospital along with other amenities and transport links to include the M55 motorway junction.
1.14m x 0.58m
2.31m x 1.96m
2.77m x 2.72m
1.98m x 1.83m
1.38m x 2.05m
2.52m x 5.54m
0.94m x 1.58m
2.46m x 0.89m
3.07m x 3.71m
3.38m x 5.82m
2.46m x 2.36m
2.46m x 2.85m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49923396.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUM170163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.