2 bedroom park home for saleBlackhouse Lane, North Boarhunt
Withdrawn from Market
- Prestige Anthem 50 x 20
- Luxurious holiday lodges and park homes set between the villages of Southwick and Wickham
- Built to Residential Specification BS 3632 and is sold with the benefit of a 99 year licence agreement with 12 months use.
- Exclusively For Over 45's only
- 11 Acre Rural Setting Within Private Gated Developement
- Parking for 2 Vehicles
- Own Individual Gardens
- 8 x 6 shed included / with electric lights and fitted socket and external tap
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Final price depends on internal and furniture specification
This Prestige Anthem 50 x 20 park home is set between the VILLAGES OF WICKHAM AND SOUTHWICK and exclusive to over 45's. The accommodation is within a PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT, has PARKING and GARDEN, use of the INDOOR and OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL, GYMNASIUM AND CLUB HOUSE/BAR, is built to residential specification BS 3632 and sold with a 99 YEAR LICENSE AGREEMENT with 12 MONTHS USE.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8092206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenwicks Estate Agents, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.