3 bedroom flat for sale68/6 Newhaven Place, Newhaven, Edinburgh, EH6 4TG
- Bright and immaculately-presented, three bedroom, second-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Newhaven area, adjacent to the waterfront, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, master bedroom en-suite, double bedroom, single bedroom, and a family bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout features include a modern integrated kitchen, gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV/phone points, and good integrated storage.
- Factored and lift-served, the development provides secure underground parking with further surface parking to the rear, and un-restricted on-street parking to the side.
- Home Report available online.
- open Viewing Sunday 2pm-4pm
Bright and immaculately-presented, three bedroom, second-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Newhaven area, adjacent to the waterfront, north of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout and features three built-in store cupboards, and the entry system handset. A spacious open-plan living space features carpet flooring for the lounge area, and two ceiling light fittings. The modern kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, sink and drainer, unit downlights, a tiled splash-back, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, gas hob and canopy. A carpeted master bedroom features TV and phone points, and a built-in wardrobe; whilst an en-suite is fitted with a two piece suite and integrated shower cubicle. The second and third bedrooms are northerly facing with open views, and feature carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings. Set internally off the hall, a family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite and tiled splash-walls. Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern, factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Wester Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven Road's, with connections to the city centre and surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7993581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.