3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale31 Niddrie Marischal Street, Niddrie, Edinburgh, EH16 4LZ
- Well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with private garden.
- Set in a quiet residential development, located in the Niddrie area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, timber double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden with lawn and patio areas, with ample unrestricted on street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing Sunday 2-4
Well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with private garden, set in a quiet residential development, located in the Niddrie area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing and opens into the bright and spacious, front facing living room, with wood-effect laminate flooring, and large store cupboard. The dining kitchen which has patio doors opening onto the rear garden, is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and with ample space for dining furniture, and there is a gas cooker, with ample space for further freestanding white goods. Upstairs, bedroom one features laminate flooring, a built-in wardrobe and space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two, set to the front, likewise has laminate flooring and a store cupboard. Single bedroom one is set to the front, whilst the bathroom features a contemporary white suite with an electric over-bath shower and tiled splashbacks. Niddrie is an established residential area, located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, including an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird, ASDA at the Jewel and Cameron Toll Shopping Centre offering additional shopping facilities plus a Sainsbury's superstore. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels; whilst this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport available on Niddrie Mains Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8018692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.