4 bedroom detached house for saleConifer Crest, Newbury
- DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- SOUTHERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- FALKLAND SCHOOL CATCHMENT
A substantial four bedroom detached family house located in the popular Wash Common area of South Newbury, within the catchment of the highly-regarded Falkland School. The property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, a double garage, driveway parking and garden with a southerly aspect. The ground floor comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room, kitchen, sitting room with feature fireplace and orangery with French doors to the garden. Upstairs there is a spacious master bedroom with ample fitted wardrobe space and an en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, a further bedroom and a family bathroom. Externally the property has a front garden, with double garage and driveway parking to the side of the house, whilst to the rear is a terraced garden which enjoys elevated views from the top level and has mature trees surrounding the property, providing privacy. Conifer Crest is a sought-after residential road on the Wash Common development and is within walking distance of local amenities, whilst Newbury town centre and mainline railway station are just a short drive away. NO ONWARD CHAIN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49925412.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27206953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hillier & Wilson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.