3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCaenwood Road, Ashtead, KT21
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Close to public transport
- Sunny rear garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Good sized kitchen/breakfast room
- Cul de sac location
- Extended semi-detached family home
This extended family home is situated in a quiet residential area of Ashtead, ideally located for easy access to shops, amenities, the M25 and Ashtead’s train station serving London Waterloo, Victoria and London Bridge. Many highly sought after schools are close by including Barnett Wood Infant School, West Ashtead Primary School and St. Andrews Senior School.
Internally the property has a welcoming entrance hall with doors to the two reception rooms, bedroom four, downstairs cloakroom and utility room. The second reception room leads through to the well-equipped kitchen/dining room which opens into the conservatory, in turn leading to the garden.
Upstairs are three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the driveway of the property has a lawned area and off street parking. The rear garden benefits from a westerly aspect and has a lovely patio area, ideal for al-fresco dining and is mainly laid to lawn with a shed at the rear.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackie Quinn Estate Agents, Ashtead Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.