3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrigadier Hill, Enfield
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Walking Distance of Gordon Hill Mainline Station
- Through Lounge / Diner
- Fitted Kitchen with Separate Utility Area
- Close to Local Shops & Amenities
- Within Catchment of Sought After Local Schools
This THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE is located within walking distance of Gordon Hill Mainline Station which offers fast links into London Moorgate. The accommodation comprises through lounge diner, fitted kitchen with separate utility room, bathroom with separate WC, three bedrooms. This ideal family home falls within the catchments of some of Enfield's most sought after schools including St Michael's CofE Primary. Local shops and amenities are located close by on Lancaster Road along with Hilly Fields being close by along with leisure facilities at Forty Hall and Capel Manor. Internal viewing is recommended.
Entrance Hallway - Stairs to first floor, laminate wood style flooring. Doors to
Through Lounge / Diner - 6.63m x 3.10m (21'9 x 10'2) - UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, double radiator, coving to ceiling, feature gas fireplace, telephone point, TV point, power points, Virgin and Sky sockets, laminate wood style flooring.
Fitted Kitchen - 3.10m x 2.72m (10'2 x 8'11) - Double Glazed side aspect windows, single radiator, lino flooring, partially tiled walls, base and wall units with granite effect roll top work surfaces, space for cooker, drainer unit, space for fridge freezer, combination boiler, power points.
Utility Room - 1.83m x 1.75m (6'0 x 5'9) - Plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, power points, lino flooring, storage cupboards.
Bathroom - Double glazed rear aspect windows, double radiator, lino flooring, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, wash basin with vanity unit underneath partially tiled walls
Separate Wc - UPVC double glazed opaque window to side aspect, low level WC, tiled walls, lino flooring.
First Floor Landing - Loft access, power points. Doors to
Bedroom One - 4.14m x 3.30m (13'7 x 10'10) - UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, coving to ceiling, power points.
Bedroom Two - 3.20m x 2.57m (10'6 x 8'5) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, power points.
Bedroom Three - 3.10m x 2.72m (10'2 x 8'11) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, power points.
Garden Approx 40Ft - Mainly laid to artificial lawn, sandstone paved patio, outside lighting, outside tap.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49928217.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27205354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.