2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Liberty Lane, Ashton Vale, BRISTOL
- TWO BEDROOMS IN GREAT DECORATIVE ORDER!
- LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOORS WHICH LEAD INTO A SIZEABLE REAR GARDEN
- GREAT VIEWS FROM THE SECOND BEDROOM!
- REAR ACCESS INTO THE BACK GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE-GLAZING
- CONVENIENCE OF A SHOWER ROOM
- CALL US NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING SLOT
- MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE 0117 9664278
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a wonderful two-bed home in Ashton Vale! The property boasts a plentiful rear garden as well as potential for private parking. Internally, the lounge benefits from patio doors, there is a well-presented kitchen and two bedrooms, one of which has great views!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a wonderful two-bed home in Ashton Vale! The property boasts a plentiful rear garden as well as potential for private parking. Internally, the lounge benefits from patio doors, there is a well-presented kitchen and two bedrooms, one of which has views of the Clifton Suspension Bridge.
*** CALL CONNELLS 0N 0117 966 4278***
***OPPORTUNITY FOR A REAR GARAGE/DRIVEWAY***
Comprises a double-glazed door and a single-glazed window to the front of the property, a wall-mounted radiator and spot lighting. The staircase leads to the first floor.
Lounge 10' 11" max x 19' 5" max ( 3.33m max x 5.92m max )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the front of the property and double-glazed patio doors to the rear. Includes a wall-mounted radiator, a telephone point and a TV point. Laid with laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.39m )
Partly-tiled comprising a fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces with a sink/drainer. Includes a gas oven with gas hobs and a cooker-hood, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and a wall-mounted radiator. Benefits from a double-glazed window to the rear and a door to the hallway.
The stairs lead up from the hall. There is loft access and spot lighting.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 15' 5" ( 2.92m x 4.70m )
Comprises two double-glazed windows to the front of the property, built-in wardrobes which house a combi-boiler, a wall-mounted radiator and laid with laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.90m )
Views of the Clifton Suspension Bridge! Comprises a double-glazed window to the rear of the property, a wall-mounted radiator and laid with laminate flooring.
Partly-tiled comprising a frosted double-glazed window to the rear of the property. Includes a low-level WC, a wash hand basin, a shower cubicle with shower and a heated towel rail.
Gated access to a low-maintanence front garden.
A generously-sized rear garden which is laid mostly to lawn, yet also benefits from a decked area too! Surrounded by fencing, there is rear access into the rear garden and also has a disused garage as well as an outbuilding which has plumbing.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49929153.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.