2 bedroom bungalow for saleDeerhurst Road, Thornton
- TWO BEDROOM TRUE BUNGALOW
- IN NEED OF RENOVATION THROUGHOUT
- LOCATED IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL AREA
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- TO BE SOLD WITH VP
- EXTENSION TO THE REAR
- GOOD SIZED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT PLUS A GARAGE
** TWO BEDROOM DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW ** The property is situated in a quiet residential area close to bus routes, shops and Cleveleys town centre. This property briefly comprises; vestibule, hallway, lounge, two double bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and a sun room/ dining room. Benefits include gas central heating and double glazing however renovation is required throughout. Externally there is a lawned front garden with planted borders, walled front and concrete driveway and garage with up and over door providing off road parking. To the rear is a good sized, part flagged / part lawned garden with a greenhouse, planted borders and surrounding fences. Call Metcalf's NOW on 01253 624047 and bag this ideal renovation project before someone else does!
VESTIBULE 1.49m (4' 11") x 1.73m (5' 8")
Tiled flooring. Electric and gas metres located in a meter cupboard.
HALLWAY 2.82m (9' 3") x 3.37m (11' 1")
Carpeted. Broom cupboard and also access to the loft.
LOUNGE 5.69m (18' 8") x 4.02m (13' 2")
Carpeted spacious lounge with a gas fire.
BEDROOM 1 4.65m (15' 3") x 3.68m (12' 1")
Large carpeted, double bedroom.
BEDROOM 2 3.65m (12' 0") x 3.34m (10' 11")
Double bedroom, carpeted.
BATHROOM 2.36m (7' 9") x 2.54m (8' 4")
Three piece bathroom comprising corner bath, wash hand basin and WC. Hot water tank. Part tiled / part carpeted.
KITCHEN 4.33m (14' 2") x 2.80m (9' 2")
Fitted kitchen with stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for a washer. Glow Worm boiler.
SUN LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM 3.09m (10' 2") x 5.32m (17' 5")
Carpeted. UPVC side door. Patio doors leading to the garden.
Externally there is a lawned front garden with planted borders, walled front and concrete driveway and garage with up and over door providing off road parking. To the rear is a good sized, part flagged / part lawned garden with a greenhouse, planted borders and surrounding fences.
Partly boarded loft.
Council Tax Band : D: £1656.70
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49929375.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.