4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale69 Drummohr Gardens, Wallyford, Musselburgh, EH21 8BJ
- Bright and well-presented, four-bedroom, extended semi-detached house, with low maintenance gardens to the front and rear, including multi-vehicle parking and an integrated garage.
- Located in quiet residential cul-de-sac in the village of Wallyford, East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, upper hall, two double bedrooms, two single bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights a fitted kitchen with appliances, stylish modern bathroom, hardwood flooring and contemporary lighting.
- In addition, there is gas central heating and double glazing, and good storage including a loft space.
- Externally the front is mono-blocked offering an extensive driveway; the rear has a wood-decked patio, whilst the garage is currently partitioned into a store and a sauna room with large hot tub.
- Home Report available online.
- OPEN VIEWINGS - Sunday 2-4pm
Bright and well-presented, four-bedroom, extended semi-detached family home, with low maintenance gardens to the front and rear, including multi-vehicle parking and an integrated garage, located in quiet residential cul-de-sac in the village of Wallyford, East Lothian. The entrance hall gives access to the carpeted stairway, and into the dual-aspect living room with space for lounge and dining furniture and hardwood flooring. The kitchen is set off with a door to the garden and features wood-effect worktops and breakfast bar, washing machine and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven, induction hob and canopy. On the the first-floor, bedroom one is set to the front and includes carpeted flooring and a built-in store cupboard. Bedroom two is rear facing with inset lighting and wood-effect laminate flooring. Bedroom three is rear facing with wood-effect laminate flooring; whilst carpeted bedroom four is front facing. The family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three piece suite including a shower above the bath. Wallyford is a popular commuting village located just of the A1, close to the historic town of Musselburgh, and has a selection of local shops, whilst Musselburgh offers a comprehensive range of amenities, including supermarkets, banking, building society and Post Office services. Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks are also within easy reach and have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Wallyford is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. There is also a primary school, a railway station with park & ride facility, and regular bus services are available from Salters Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4966842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.