3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlfred Street, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family house
- Close to the local amenities
- Ideal for an investor or first time buyer
- Good size rear garden
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (62)
If you are looking for a property that offers space and allows you to put your own stamp on things then look no further. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle but still close enough to all you need in the local community, this house could be just what you have been waiting for.
Downstairs you have a good size lounge with an open plan kitchen/dining area to the rear, this room in particular is ideal for when you have friends and family come over to visit. If you have someone in the family that sees themselves as a bit of a Gordon Ramsey, they can cook up their culinary delights whilst you sit at the table and enjoy a glass of fine wine or two.
From your front door you can walk round into the town in 10 - 15 minutes, here you will find all of the local shops and plenty of eateries. So whether you are a social butterfly or you just like to be able to pop into town at your convenience, this is the one for you.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'4 x 11'6 (3.76m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area: 12'3 x 11'9 (3.74m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'2 x 7'9 (3.71m x 2.36m)
- Utility Room: 12'7 x 7'5 (3.84m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 11'4 (3.76m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 6'2 (3.81m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'5 x 7'6 (3.79m x 2.29m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49934154.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.