2 bedroom terraced house for saleLuckwell Road, Bristol
- TWO BEDROOMS IN GREAT DECORATIVE ORDER!
- LOVELY KITCHEN WHICH IS OPEN WITH THE DINING ROOM
- SEPARATE LOUNGE FOR ENTERTAINING!
- CONVENIENVCE OF A GUEST CLOAKROOM
- SIZEABLE REAR GARDEN BENEFITING FROM PATIO, ASTRO-TURF & DECKED AREAS!
- POPULAR AREA! CLOSE TO GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
- A MUST-SEE PROPERTY!!!
- CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM FOR MORE INFO! 0117 9664278
This gorgeous two-bed property has been beautifully kept featuring a lovely open fireplace, a spacious rear garden and light and airy reception rooms. The property benefits from a separate lounge and sitting room, leading on to an impressive kitchen/diner, perfect for entertaining!
This gorgeous two-bed property has been beautifully kept featuring a lovely open fireplace, a spacious rear garden and light and airy reception rooms. This property brings style and modern touches throughout! The property benefits from a separate lounge and sitting room, leading on to an impressive kitchen/diner, perfect for entertaining! On the upper-floor, there are two well-presented bedrooms and family bathroom. Relax in a tidy rear garden, which is decked and ideal for garden furniture.
**EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED AS THIS IS SURE TO BE A POPULAR PROPERTY**
**CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM ON 0117 966 4278 TO BOOK YOUR OPEN DAY SLOT**
Comprises a double-glazed door and window to the front of the property, a wall-mounted radiator, laid with wooden flooring, coving and a smoke alarm. A staircase leads to the first floor.
Partly-tiled with a double-glazed frosted window to the rear of the property. Includes a low-level WC and a wash hand basin.
Lounge 13' 8" into bay x 9' 9" ( 4.17m into bay x 2.97m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the front of the property, an open feature fireplace in addition to a wall-mounted radiator, a telephone point, a TV point and coving.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.01m x 3.51m )
Open with kitchen and comprises a double-glazed window to the rear of the property, a wall-mounted radiator, a telephone point, a TV point and laid with laminate flooring. There is a large storage area which comprises plumbing for a tumble-dryer.
A partly-tiled fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces with a sink/drainer. Includes a gas oven with gas hobs and a cooker-hood, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. The kitchen also houses the central-heating boiler with is wall-mounted and hidden from view. There is a double-glazed window to the side of the property and a door leading into the rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.01m x 3.51m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the front of the property, built-in wardrobes, a wall-mounted radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' ( 3.45m x 3.05m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the rear of the property and a wall-mounted radiator.
Partly-tiled comprising a double-glazed frosted window to the rear of the property. Includes a low-level WC, a wash hand basin, a bath with mixer-taps and a separate shower cubicle with shower. Additional benefits include an extractor fan, a heated towel rail, tiled flooring and spot lighting.
An incredibly spacious outside space which is a pleasure to be in! Benefits from not only a patio area, but from astro-turf and decked areas. It has a fence surround and an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49934898.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.