4 bedroom detached house for saleAddiscombe Chase, Tilehurst, Reading
- Immaculately presented four bedroom extended detached
- Ground floor WC and utility room
- Front aspect living room and separate dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen and study
- Family bathroom and luxury four piece en suite
- Well-maintained rear garden
- Integral garage
- Sought after cul-de-sac location
Sansome & George Tilehurst - An immaculately presented four bedroom extended T.A. Fisher detached home located on the Tilehurst/Purley borders.
Property Description - A delightfully presented four bedroom extended T.A. Fisher detached home located in a sought after cul-de-sac on the western outskirts of Tilehurst bordering Purley on Thames.
Reputable schools, local shops, frequent bus services and Tilehurst Train Station with links to London Paddington and Oxford are all situated within easy reach.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, ground floor WC, front aspect living room, separate dining room, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, utility and study. The first floor provides four sizeable bedrooms with a magnificent master bedroom with a luxury four piece en suite/ wet room.
The exterior offers a well-maintained rear garden with side access leading to a brick paved driveway and integral garage.
Please contact sole selling agents (0118) 942 0500/942 1500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49934961.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27208425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, West Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.