3 bedroom detached house for saleWeare Grove, Stillington
- Three Bedroom Detached House (Previously Four)
- Corner Plot with Landscaped Gardens by Wilkinsons
- No Onward Chain
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Potential for an En-Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This Three Bedroom (Previously Four) Detached Property Sits on an Enviable Plot with Landscaped Gardens by Wilkinsons and offer with NO CHAIN You Will End up with a Wonderful Home in a Semi-Rural Village
4.27m x 4.7m
(max). Previously two bedrooms and converted into a large master bedroom. Fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space. Corner shower cubicle, two double glazed windows to front aspect and two single radiators.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Side panelled bath, vanity unit with cabinets below and WC with hidden cistern. Single radiator and airing cupboard.
3.56m x 2.62m
to rear of wardrobes. Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator and set of fitted wardrobes with hanging space and drawers.
2.64m x 2m
Double glazed window to rear aspect and single radiator.
Gardens and Parking
There are superb landscaped gardens and driveway to the front, side and rear. Visually impressive and deceptively low maintenance with a number of seating areas and focal points.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Entrance door to entrance hall, twin radiator, double glazed window to front aspect and stairs rising to first floor.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Double glazed window to side aspect. Low level WC and wash hand basin. Single radiator.
3.5m x 2.2m
Double glazed window to side aspect and door to rear aspect. Range of wall and base units with complementary worktops, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, gas point for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer. Twin radiator and door to dining room.
2.34m x 4.55m
(max). Laminate flooring, single radiator and double glazed French doors to rear garden. Under stairs cupboard.
4.7m x 5.13m
(max). Double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed cantilevered box bay to front aspect. Two single radiators and spotlights to ceiling. Living flame gas fire with granite back and hearth.
Double glazed bay window to side aspect and loft access with pull down ladder.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49935882.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.