1 bedroom detached house for saleLadywell Cottage, Threshfield, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23
- A delightful Grade II listed building
- Enjoying a splendid position overlooking Grassington Bridge and the River Wharfe
- Dates back to the early/mid 17th Century
- Extensive mature gardens running down to the River Wharfe (fishing rights included)
- Charming individual accommodation with many period features
- Close to the picturesque village square of Grassington and the excellent local amenities
- Short drive to the historic market town of Skipton and the famous spa town at Ilkley
A magnificent historic Grade II Listed property overlooking the River Wharfe and Grassington Bridge. Easy reach of excellent local amenities.
One of the Dale's oldest dwellings dating back to the 17th century and steeped in local history this delightful Grade II property offers three storey accommodation with extensive mature gardens running down to the banks of the River Wharfe.
The property takes its name from the nearby 'our ladies well' which is framed for its healing qualities.
This charming house has been sympathetically modernised and improved in recent times yet thankfully still retains enormous charm and character with beams ceilings and beautifully mullion windows.
The bustling cobbled square at Grassington is within easy reach and the immediate area provides schooling for all ages, small supermarket shops and medical centre. The historic market town of Skipton is some nine miles to the south plus many of the larger business centres of West Yorkshire and East Lancashire are within daily commuting distance. This part of Wharfedale is famous for its variety of stunning rural walks.
To fully appreciate this very special property, a more detailed inspection is most certainly recommended.
Proceeding through the village of Threshfield heading towards Grassington, just before crossing the River Wharfe bridge take the right hand turn to Linton and Ladywell Cottage is immediately on your left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49946352.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKI170340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.