3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlenheim Drive Warton Preston
Sold by Us
- MODERN SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- With Extended & Newly Updated Accommodation
- In Sought After Village Centre Cul-De-Sac
- 15'8" x 15'6" Front Lounge, Full Width Rear New 'Shaker' Dining Kitchen
- Upvc Conservatory, Ground Floor WC
- Three Bedrooms & New Tiled Three Piece White Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazing, New Gas Central Heating with COMBI boiler, Private Driveway & Carport
- Gardens With Private South Facing Rear
- Vacant Possession - No Chain Delay
Modern Semi-detached family house with extended and newly updated accommodation
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49946943.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIR-135H1074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Wilson, Kirkham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.