2 bedroom terraced house for saleAbbotts Walk, Fleetwood, FY7
Offers in Region of
- Two bedroom terrace in fishing village of Fleetwood
- Recent renovations incl. rewire, LED lighting, new boiler & radiators, loft & cavity wall insulation
- Full front and rear double glazing in black with white to rear & aluminium rear door in steel grey
- New bathroom fittings with large enclosed shower and heated towel rail
- New stainless steel kitchen
- Large cellar with designated stairs and electrics
- New plumbing throughout
- New carpets
- Desirable area close to lighthouses, sea front, promenade, The Mount park and marine gardens
FLEETWOOD: TRADITIONAL TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
Two bedroom terraced house in the fishing village of Fleetwood seeks new owners to appreciate its original features and potential for further refurbishment.
Accessed through a light and cheerful front door and having undergone some renovation recently, this fishing town terrace is deceptively spacious and has a large cellar with its own staircase and electric supply providing ample storage.
Tastefully decorated to give living space options, the large through lounge has a gas fire and rear external aluminium door.
The kitchen has new fittings and leads to an enclosed, walled yard.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a new bathroom with a walk-in shower.
At Emoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49948722.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2l6-nanq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.