3 bedroom terraced house for saleCopythorn Road, Portsmouth
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Rear Access To Garden
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Downstairs W/C
- 2 Reception Rooms
- New Kitchen Fitted
- Must Be Seen!
Downstairs the property consists of a front room with a double glazed bay window, Kitchen that has been recently fitted with a built in oven and hob, Downstairs W/C, Dining room which leads onto the conservatory. Upstairs the property benefits from 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this property located down Copythorn Road. The 3 bedroom house is in a popular location of portsmouth, close to Mayfield and Trafalgar schools motorway links and bus routes.
Downstairs the property consists of a front room with a double glazed bay window, Kitchen that has been recently fitted with a built in oven and hob, Downstairs W/C, Dining room which leads onto the conservatory. Upstairs the property benefits from 3 bedrooms all of which are doubles and a family bathroom.
We highly recommend an iternal inspeaction of this property, please call the Fox and Sons Team on 02392 671110
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' ( 4.78m x 3.05m )
The living room is located at the front of the property meaning it benefits from a large double glazed bay window. The room has a fire place as a feature and is carpeted throughout.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 13' 6" ( 2.95m x 4.11m )
The dining room has a double glazed window at the back of the property, the room has one radiator and leads onto the conservatory with double doors.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.36m )
The kitchen has fitted units with a built in oven and hob. extractor fan above the hob, The walls are half tiled and the room has a back door leading onto the garden.
The construction of this conservatory is UPVC and has double glazed windows.
Double glazed windows at the front of the property carpeted throughout and has 1 radiator in the room.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 11' 7" ( 2.97m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window at the rear of the property, fitted wardrobes, 1 radiator, carpeted and has the benefits of a TV point,
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 8' ( 3.33m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window at the rear of the property, 1 radiator and carpeted.
Bathroom 7' x 5' 8" ( 2.13m x 1.73m )
The bathroom has the benefits of a bath with a shower installed above and mixer hot and cold taps, lino flooring and full tiling on the walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49948896.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.