1 bedroom flat for saleLeven Wharf, Leven Road, Poplar, E14
- One bedroom apartment
- Size: 549 Sq. Ft.
- Level: 1st Floor
- Leasehold: 999 years
- Est. Service charge: £3 per sqft pa
- Est. Ground rent: £250 pa
- Due for completion: Q3 2019
- Kitchen fitted with natural granite worktops
- Fitted carpet in the bedrooms
Offered for re-assignment a luxury brand new off-plan 1st floor one bedroom apartment (549 Sq. Ft.) with balcony facing West towards River Lea in Leven Wharf, E14. The development provides easy commute to Canary Wharf, London City Airport, Stratford International for Eurostar services and Bank for the City. High standard fixtures and fittings will satisfy the modern resident.
The elegant interior will continue throughout the apartment where the open-plan kitchen will be fitted with high end appliances and natural granite worktops. The living/dining area will benefit from oak wood flooring. Whilst the bathroom will not only have neutral design, but also underfloor heating.
This development is very appealing for professionals commuting to Canary Wharf, London City Airport, Stratford International for Eurostar services and Bank for the City. 16 minutes walk will take one to Canning Town Jubilee Line, DLR Station, Langdon Park DLR, All Saints and East India Quay DLR.
Please contact our Sales Team to request an information pack with the full property details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2356807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.