3 bedroom flat for saleSloane Apartments, Old Castle Street, Aldgate East, E1
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Balcony: South aspect
- Level: 3rd Floor
- Size: 977 Sq. Ft.
- Under floor heating
- Secure underground parking space
- 24hr concierge service, Gym
- Communal roof terrace / Secure bicycle storage
- Est. Service charge: £3700 pa
Moving City are proud to offer this spacious three double bedroom, two bathroom apartment in Sloane Apartments, Aldgate East, E1. Finished to the highest specification, benefitting from a large open plan living area with floor to ceiling windows opening out onto a private balcony. The property further features a modern kitchen with stone work surfaces, engineered oak floors, under floor heating, two contemporary bathrooms and a secure entry system. The building has secure bicycle storage and 24 hour concierge.
The closest stations are Aldgate and Aldgate East and a short walk from Liverpool Street and the City.
Includes one allocated car parking space.
Please contact our Sales Team for the full information pack.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2324789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.