1 bedroom apartment for sale10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- 636 sqft
- 22nd Floor
- West Aspect
- Residents gymnasium
- Private balcony
- 999 year lease
This stunning, bright and spacious 636 sq. ft. 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment is situated on the 22nd floor facing west overlooking the Compton Gardens and existing estate within the 10 Park Drive development by Canary Wharf Group.
Designed by world-renowned architectural practice Stanton Williams, 10 Park Drive is the first of the new residential developments to be built on the Canary Wharf Estate. It sits adjacent to South
Dock, linked to the water by beautifully landscaped gardens and parks. The building’s 42 storeys of studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments offer extraordinary views of the city and the everchanging river.
Other features include:
- Excellent transport connections including road, Docklands Light Railway (DLR), underground and Crossrail links are all within easy reach, alongside the regular Thames boat service, and airports
including London City and Heathrow
- Dedicated concierge
- Health and fitness club including swimming pool, a state-of-the-art gym, exercise area, jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms
- Residents Club and Sky Terrace
- Private cinema
- Siemens integrated kitchen appliances
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Comfort cooling to living rooms and bedrooms
Please note the CGI images provided are intended for illustrative purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49958262.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CIF170115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.