4 bedroom terraced house for saleSchooner Road, Royal Wharf Development, London, E16
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Abundance outdoor space: garden, balcony, roof terrace
- Master bedroom with a very large ensuite
- Easy access to City and Canary Wharf with new Crossrail coming in 2018
- Transport link: DLR, Thames Clipper, Emirates Cable Car
- Allocated parking space
- Royal Wharf development - a premium Ballymore development with world class fitness club and spa
- New build with premium finish throughout
This exceptional four bedroom townhouse is one of the larger designs in Royal Wharf development, with premium specification throughout, encompassing 2457 sq ft internally, 407 sq ft garden, 368 sq ft roof terrace, two separate balconies 169 sq ft and with added benefit of an allocated parking. On the ground floor, there's an open plan kitchen and dining room with direct access to the large garden. The first floor consists of a large living area with access to the balcony. The second floor consists of 3 double bedrooms including an ensuite. The master bedroom occupies the entire third floor with very a large ensuite. The vast private roof terrace on the top floor is also the highlight of this exceptional townhouse.
Transport: closest tube is Pontoon Dock on DLR with quick access to Central London (Bank 19 minutes) and Canary Wharf (15 minutes); another nearest tube is Custom House with Crossrail coming in 2018 which will halve the journey times to Central London and Heathrow Airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4w6-2yaa. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.