1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleEdward Road, London, E17
Offers in Excess of
- 145 Year Lease
- 5-7 minutes walk to Blackhorse Road and St James Street stations
- 40ft rear private garden
- Warner flat
- Big bathroom
- New boiler as from December 2016 with a number of years warranty
- Roof replaced in the last 5 years and still under warranty
- Gas Central Heating - Tested and has a valid gas certificate
- Double Glazed Throughout
- No onward chain
This is a lovely 1 bedroom ground floor Warner flat, situated within easy reach of both Blackhorse Road station for the Victoria line and Overground and St James Street station for the Overground into Liverpool Street station. You can easily cycle to Hackney and on into town through the picturesque Hackney marshes.
You have some great local pubs, the lively gastropub the Chequers and the more traditional Coppermill for a quiet pint. Walthamstow has a newly built cinema and restaurant complex a short walk away. There's a farmers market in the town square every Sunday. The St James street area is having a makeover right now, helped by the many murals poping up all around you.
The flat is well presented and a great size. It has an enclosed garden with raised decking and lots of potential.
There is a long lease, the exterior has been recently refurbished, the new roof is still under guarantee and a new boiler was fitted in December 2016 . This is a chain free property.
<!--StartFragment-->To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.<!--EndFragment-->
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49959378.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6r6-yban. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.