3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreat Preston Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow in need of some upgrading
- Garage and off road parking
- Close to the local town & amenities
- Chain free
- Converted loft room
- EPC energy rating D (58)
A rare treat to the market in Ryde, this spacious detached bungalow is set back from the road and offers parking comfortable for four cars, so pull up on the drive and come and take a look for yourselves!Walk through the front door and you will notice straight away that this property offers fantastic space throughout, a large lounge to the right and a good size kitchen/diner to the rear gives you choices as to where you can sit and dine when your friends or family come over to visit.Although this bungalow requires some updating throughout if you have some vision and you are looking to put your own stamp on a property this is the one for you. To the rear you have a beautiful garden that is very private and secluded and would be a dream come true for those of you with green fingers and like to have a pretty garden.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 19'7 x 11'10 (5.97m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 14'10 x 9'9 (4.52m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 11'10 (4.55m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 into bay x 10'11 (4.19m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'6 x 5'10 (2.59m x 1.78m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49960218.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.