1 bedroom apartment for saleSkyview Tower, Capital Towers, Stratford, E15
- 538 sqft - West Aspect
- Great Buy to Let Product
- High Specification Finish
- Dual Aspect South & West
- Tenure: 999 Years Leasehold
- Est Service Charge: £3 psf
- Est Ground Rent: £350 per annum
- Closest Station: Pudding Mill Lane DLR
- Viewings Welcome
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
High floor premium specification one bedroom apartment with a large winter garden! Spread over (538 Sq. Ft) offering favorable Westerly views over The City & River Lea, further benefits from a private dual access Winter Garden. Set within Galliard Homes, Skyview Tower, E15
Skyview Tower would make an ideal investment or first time buy. The apartment comprises of an open plan reception with modern fitted kitchen, one double bedroom, en-suite, a separate WC as well as storage and a private balcony.
The development, collectively known as Capital Towers, comprises of two luxurious all private residential towers - the 14 level City West Tower and 34 level Sky View Tower. Residents will enjoy access to concierge services, a communal roof terrace, residents lounge and a gymnasium.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27210022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.