4 bedroom detached house for saleLodge View, Farington Moss, Leyland, PR26
- 5 Bedrooms
- Individual Detached Family Home
- 4 Storey Accomodation
- Approx 2625 Square Feet Of Living Space
- Countryside Views
- Private Cul-De-Sac Location
- 3 Receptions & Conservatory
- Double Garage & Sweeping Driveway
- Surrounding Family Gardens
When searching for their dream home, most discerning buyers look for an exceptional location, a wealth of well proportioned living space and beautiful private surroundings. Look no further as this truly individual and highly luxurious home has all this and more. Built to a bespoke split-level architect design over 4 storeys, this fabulous property offers spectacular, versatile living space (approx 2625 square feet), which is ideal for modern family living but is rarely found in properties at this price level. Being situated within a particularly generous plot adjacent to open countryside, a real sense of rural seclusion can be appreciated, although the property is in fact within easy reach of local schooling and transport links. Viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the size, condition and location of this splendid family home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6663135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.