2 bedroom flat for saleColchester Road, St Osyth
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 Bedroom
- Etechingham style holiday home
- Lounge with luxury seating and feature firplace
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Beautiful Park Surroundings with Club House
- Double Glazing
- Central Heating
- 50 weeks per year occupancy
- Call for details
I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE, Town and Country Residential are pleased to offer for sale the "Etchingham" park home with double glazing and central heating, An ideal holiday home with 2 bedrooms, Luxurious lounge offering wrap-around seating and feature gas fire, located on the popular Oaklands Holiday Park St Osyth in the Countryside with its on site club house and 50 WEEKS PER YEAR OCCUPANCY
Call for more details
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Town & Country Residential, Brightlingsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.