4 bedroom detached house for saleYork Close, Axminster
- A modern & well presented detached house
- Spacious accommodation throughout with groundfloor extension
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms on the first floor
- Modern open plan Kitchen / Diner with extended living area.
- Good sized living room.
- Converted office / guest bedroom on the ground floor.
- Situated in this sought after, quiet cul-de-sac location
- Off road parking on the driveway
- Call to arrange your viewing 01297 300502
A well-presented, modern detached family home situated in this quiet cul-de-sac location on the edge of Axminster. The spacious and flexible accommodation briefly comprises Living room, modern kitchen / diner through to the extended living area with access out to the rear garden. A converted office / guest bedroom on the ground floor. On the first floor: master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and the family bathroom. The property benefits from sealed unit double glazing through and gas central heating. Outside the rear garden is enclosed, level and mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. Off road parking to the front of the property on the driveway.
KITCHEN / DINER WITH GARDEN ROOM: 7.85M x 3.09M widening to 6.61M into garden room. ( 25' 9" x 10' 1" )
LIVING ROOM: 5.71M x 3.82M ( 18' 8" x 12' 6" ) into bay window.
OFFICE / GUEST BEDROOM 2.72M x 2.32M ( 8' 11" x 7' 7" )
MASTER BEDROOM 4.08M x 3.79M ( 13' 4" x 12' 5" )
ENSUITE 1.71M x 1.58M ( 5' 7" x 5' 2" )
BEDROOM TWO 3.85M x 3.79M narrowing to 2.88M ( 12' 7" x 12' 5" ) maximum measurements.
BEDROOM THREE 2.68M x 2.44M ( 8' 9" x 8' 0 )
BEDROOM FOUR 2.78M x 2.29M ( 9' 1" x 7' 6" )
BATHROOM 2.00M x 1.95M ( 6' 6" x 6' 4" )
CLOAKROOM 1.44M x 0.96M ( 4' 8" x 3' 1" )
UTILITY ROOM 2.70M x 0.78M ( 8' 10" x 2' 6" )
FULL DETAILS TO FOLLOW
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 172607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Homes Estate Agents, Buckerell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.