3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldsborough Road, Town Moor, Doncaster
- *GUIDE PRICE - £125,0000-£135,000*
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Recently renovated
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, Off road parking
* £125,000-£135,000 *A fantastic two bedroom semi detached family home with study. Situated in the sought after location of Town Moor, close to local transport links and amenities. The property is recently renovated with a new kitchen and a refreshed paved driveway. No chain.
With a front facing sealed unit door and a central heating radiator. There is a spiral staircase leading to the first floor landing, with an understairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Sitting Room 10' 7" plus bay window x 13' 10" into recess ( 3.23m plus bay window x 4.22m into recess )
With a front facing double glazed bay window allowing for lots of natural light. There is a central heating radiator and laminate flooring. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with surround. There is also a quirky diamond shaped window.
Lounge 13' 11" into recess x 12' 3" into bay window ( 4.24m into recess x 3.73m into bay window )
A good sized room with a rear facing double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with surround.
Kitchen 6' 1" plus recess x 13' 11" ( 1.85m plus recess x 4.24m )
An L shaped kitchen with rear and side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a modern kitchen comprising of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is white splashback tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated four gas ring hob with cooker hood above, electric oven and grill. There is a side facing sealed unit door leading to the front drive and rear garden.
With a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 14' x 12' 8" into bay window ( 4.27m x 3.86m into bay window )
A double room with a front facing double glazed bay window. There is also a central heating radiator and a storage cupoard.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 11' 3" into recess ( 3.25m x 3.43m into recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window over looking the rear garden. There is a central heating radiator.
Box Room/study. 6' 5" x 5' 11" ( 1.96m x 1.80m )
With a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. This room can also be used as a study or small bedroom.
With a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. A modern bathroom fitted with a four piece suite comprising of his and hers wash hand basin, low level wc and a bath unit with electric shower. There is also a chrome heated towel rail and white splashback tiling.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs and a patio area, perfect for alfresco dining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49963860.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.