2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDallington Avenue, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
- A Delightful Two Bedroom End Mews Home
- Everything You Need For Modern Living & More
- A Perfect Ideal First Time Buyer Home
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen/Diner/Living Room
- Stunning Light and Airy Living Space
- Downstairs WC
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- A Stunning Landscaped Rear Garden
**50% SHARED OWNERSHIP** Additional shares also available. Please contact the sales office for more details. This delightful two bedroom home provides everything you need for modern living and more. Ideal for the perfect first time buyer home. An internal inspection is highly recommended. The ground floor is home to an open plan modern fitted kitchen/diner allowing the space to be filed with natural light and perfect for bringing the outside in. The spectacular bright luxury living room perfect for day to day living and relaxing and touches of convenience such as a handy downstairs WC and rear porch. Upstairs, you will find two double bedrooms and luxury three piece bathroom suite. Externally, the property features two allocated parking spaces and a landscaped rear garden with patio area and shed. View to appreciate.
Dallington Avenue is part of the stunning collection built by the award winning David Wilson development in Clayton-Le-Woods, Leyland. Clayton-Le-Woods is a nestled quiet village offering a range of amenities including shops and highly regarded schools. Ideally situated for easy access to M6, M61 and M65. Cuerden Valley park is a place waiting to be explored, a beautiful walk through woodland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49966980.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.